Very few wrenches under $100 deliver good torque settings, great performance, and great build quality like the Neiko Pro 03709B 1/2” wrench/ratchet. We spend lots of time for researching and writing about neiko pro torque wrench reviews because it is super affordable and for a change offers good value for the money. With a dual reading scale and hard to find torque settings, this is a trusty tool that deserves a place in your tool box.
Neiko Pro Torque Wrench For Professional Grade & Meets High Quality
It is a budget-friendly alternative to the industrial grade CDI 2503. This high quality 1/2’ drive is ideal for a wide range of applications. Everything about the Neiko product is about quality. Even at such a low price point, there has been absolutely no compromise with the quality. Made in Taiwan, this wrench boast of high quality workmanship that proves great things may also come with an affordable price tag. The handle can be wiped clean easily and is non slip, and provides good grip.
Precise And Accurate
Machined factory tested and calibrated to +/- 4 percent, dial in torque settings with the embossed steel handle, this equipment is accurate and is a must have if you’re particular about the accuracy and precision aspect of the tool.
Durable, Heavy, Performer
Neiko pro torque wrench reviews help you to measures 25″ long and constructed of heat-treated Chrome Vanadium steel. The Neiko Pro 03709B 1/2 is a bulky unit, with a length of 25” and a weight of about 6lb. It may work fine tightening lug bolts but one may face some difficulty when using it for suspension bolts.
The bulkier design, weight and tool dimensions may create accessibility issues especially for fastener at unreachable spots. The longer length is advantageous from the leverage point of view. But, a lot of people do not opt for longer lengths in wrench due to the difficulty of holding and working with it.
Low & High Torque Settings of Neiko Pro Torque Wrench
The torque readings are provided in foot-pound and Newton-meter. The torque adjustment settings are smooth and easy to master. Once the desired torque level is adjusted, the superior locking system locks the setting in place without once causing any change to it during operation.
Moreover, the torque settings are absolutely wonderful, and even hard to find in a lot of wrenches in the market, offering a wide range of torque setting for many bolts and a wide range of engines.
Built for a lifetime of use, this 1/2” drive click torque wrench includes forward and reverse lock settings. The tool ratchets and locks smoothly in both the counter clockwise and clockwise direction, unlike a lot of equipment in the market. How trusty the lock is once set is a matter of testing and personal trials.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it a click type lock?
Yes, it is. The click type mechanism of the tool means that once a preset torque value is achieved, the click will alert users and stop them from exerting excessive torque.
- Made of strong Chrome Vanadium
- Reverse lock settings, provides torque both clockwise and counter clockwise torque setting
- Professional Grade, 1/2 in drive, ratchet style.
- Well Built, stylish, High quality material used for making the wrench, Durable
- Comes with a good quality hard red plastic case.
- Multiple torque setting, allowable torque in the range 50 ft-lb to 250 ft-lb.
- Affordable and great value for money.
- May seem bulky due to the length of 35” and the weight; some find it difficult to hold and operate for extended periods due to the bulkier design.
- The locking system may not be as rigid and prone to slipping
- The large head creates accessibility issues, especially when fitting into compact spaces.
- DURABLE TORQUE WRENCH: The NEIKO adjustable click torque wrench features a 1/2-inch drive head. This ratchet is constructed from high-quality heat-treated chrome vanadium CrV steel for superior toughness, shock resistance, and torque power output.
- AUTOMOTIVE TORQUE WRENCH: With a range of 50 to 250 ft-lb, this 1/2-inch-drive ratchet wrench has a massive torque rating for 1/2-inch sockets. Use this ratchet to set sockets to the proper rating or to loosen lug nuts and bolts on cars, trucks, or vehicles.
- CALIBRATION ACCURACY: Machine tested and calibrated to results of +/-4%, this large heavy-duty SAE steel ratchet ensures that each nut and bolt is not too tight. The clicker further specifies the proper torque setting.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: This 1/2-inch torque wrench has a 25-inch-long bar. It provides great leverage so you can easily loosen tough bolts at high torque settings. Plus, the textured handle will give you a nonslip grip while working.
- BLOW-MOLDED CASE: This torque stick wrench comes with a custom-fitted ABS storage case for safe and convenient storage and organization. The case also comes with a key and lock for extra security.
For people who are not dizzied by the flashy price tags of premium or electric wrenches and are tired of searching for high quality, high performance wrench/ratchet that has flexible torque settings and can be purchased for a wide range of applications, look no further.
The torque range is 50 ft-lb to 250 ft-lb and the torque settings are difficult to find in many of the wrenches in the industry. After reading our neiko pro torque wrench review your buying decision may be change because the Taiwanese Neiko Pro 03709B 1/2 in drive is here to deliver quality, style, performance and strength.
The torque settings are beautiful, provides torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction. The material of construction is chrome vanadium steel for strength and a lifetime of durability while the handle is made of soft plastic, with non slip properties.
The length is quite long at 25 inch and it is quite bulky with a weight of 6lb, both of which may create accessibility issues or difficulty in operating for an extended period. Justifiably though, this neiko pro torque wrench reviews is a promising one that will not let you down.
Last update on 2023-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Leave a Reply